Laurel Shelter Thrift Store
7057 Linda Circle, Hayes, VA
Please "LIKE" us on Facebook
Due to the overwhelming generosity of our local
community, we opened the Laurel Shelter, Inc. Thrift Store to handle the large amount of items donated to the program.
- Donations are sorted and categorized by thrift store staff and
- Donations are initially offered to victims residing in the shelter,
free of charge.
- Donations are then offered to outreach clients, for free.
- Shelter staff replenishes on-hand, emergency, inventories of items
needed for new clients.
- Any remaining donations are then placed for sale in the Thrift Store.
However, victims and outreach clients are given gift certificates which they can use to select any item in the Thrift Store for free.
- Things not sold at the Thrift Store, but sent
directly to victims or clients include:
- Food donations
- Items marked "not for resale"
- Items donated specifically for the victims/clients
- Items on our wish list
Donations are accepted at
any time. If personnel are not available at the Thrift Store, please contact someone in the Outreach Office for assistance.
If you would like to schedule a pick-up of your donation, please call 804-684-5056 to schedule a time.
Please call before donating
the following items:
- Building Materials
We always appreciate